My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Georgia, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006



This keyboard intarsia is an original design (sorry, no pattern available) that I made for my SIL who is a musician. It is a knitted version of the D50 which was his first synthesizer and remains his favorite today. This sweater is about 5 years old and knit from Red Heart Soft yarn. It has been washed innumerable times, bleached and always machine dried. The changes in yarn texture are from washing in too hot water and drying in a hot dryer. He is a better SIL than clothes washer. Red Heart can take it. The look on his face comes from trying to stay awake after working a 16 hour night shift. One minute later and he was asleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger xmasberry said...

i cannot believe that is knitting! what a fantastic sweater.

9:33 AM  
Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

That's an amazing sweater. Lucky SIL! I'm so glad you have a blog now! I thought he was tired when I saw him. Had a few night shifts myself!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Larjmarj said...

That sweater REALLY is amazing! Plus the fact that it can take such abuse. Your blog looks great. Marj

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home